The Sorrowing Meadow is probably the largest map in the game, in front of the Cirromon Caverns with: 10 save points, 5 shops, 29 treasures, and 1 challenge (Cirelian Trial 5). This map contains the following enemies: Necromancers, zombies, explosive zombies, hornets, stone cutters, slime bushes, demons, and a trolk (outside the Samachua mansion). It is an incredibly hard map to survive with small amount of shops to buy food from but does contain a lot of food in treasure chests.
This map contains 2 imprisoned friends, one requiring Dust to kneel next to a tombstone with a rose till he is transported. The other requires a double jump just before ascending near the Dirmo mansion (the upper-most mansion), and passing through many tight openings with spiked vines.
During the quest Dust to Dust, Cora is at the center of the meadow giving Dust the quest to find 4 keepsakes (an old painting, a walking cane, a brooch, and a personal diary) in the 4 mansions (Bardel, Dirmo,Nanoth, and Samachua) and gives Dust a green resonance gem. While in the mansion, a demon (Baron Kane) will hunt Dust down until the final room, which contains the keepsake. After getting each keepsake, enemies appear in the mansion (presumably due to Kane leaving).
- This map is where Dust acquires the ability Iron Grip enabling him to climb vines.
- Avgustin also appears at the beginning of the map and stays there even after going to the Blackmoor Mountains.
- There are two entrances to the Meadow, making ideal conditions to get to mansions faster.
- There is a teleporter just to the left of Bardel Mansion that takes Dust to just below where Cora is.
- You can only kill Necromancers with Fidget's projectiles. Use Dust Storm to make it hit all the enemies including the Necromancer for an easy 1000 combo.